Covington Medical Device Symposium
Thursday, April 12, 2018
The Palmer House
17 E. Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Join us for an in-depth discussion of critical legal and strategic issues facing innovative companies in the medical device industry. Leaders in the regulatory, white collar, public policy, and transactional fields will discuss legislation, trends, and best practices for the device industry. Our distinguished faculty will include former government officials, in-house counsel, and industry executives.
Panel topics will include:
- The FDA Landscape: A Discussion of the Agency’s Regulatory and Enforcement Priorities for Medical Devices
- Recent DOJ Enforcement and Emerging Trends
- The European Union and China: Recent Developments and Future Directions of Medical Device Regulation
- M&A and Licensing Transactions: Structuring Considerations and Case Studies of Medical Device Deals
- New Frontiers in Medical Devices and Combination Products
If you have any questions or would attend this event, please contact Jordyn Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.