As part of Covington’s ongoing Life Sciences Essentials webinar series, we will be presenting a program on Regulation of eHealth Products and Mobile Apps on February 25, 2015 (12:30-2:00 p.m. EST).
Our panelists, including two alumni of the FDA Office of Chief Counsel, will address:
- What factors determine whether an eHealth product is considered a medical device and subject to active FDA regulation?
- What avenues are there to obtain information from FDA about whether your eHealth Product will be actively regulated, and how can you affect/influence that determination?
- What role may eHealth play in personalized medicine and genetic screening, and what are FDA’s policies in this area?
- How might legislation impact the regulation of eHealth products?
- A comparison of FDA regulation of eHealth and mobile apps to regulation in the EU and China.
Click here to register. CLE credit will be available for CA and NY.